Today we will deal with what the Telegram channel is for, what are the channels and why they are created.
Why do you need a Telegram channel personally?
Why do you need a Telegram channel personally?
At the moment, there are two main types of channels in the messenger, they can be divided into:
Entertainment – it publishes a wide variety of content. For example: jokes, humor, news, memes, jokes, videos, etc.
The telegram information channel is a more serious and time-consuming project. Channels of this type contain author’s content, the one that the channel owner creates himself or attracts specialists to create it. This type of channel publishes information from: developers, psychologists, coaches, etc. In a sense, it is often a branded channel.
The entertainment channel is built according to the network system, that is, one channel is created, and subscribers are recruited to it, from 10,000 to 20,000. The next channel is created, which is advertised on the existing one, and then a network of such channels is created, which is gradually enlarged.
Monetization on such a channel is quite simple: this is the placement of advertising posts from other channels and arbitration.
The streaming channel is built from 10,000-20,000 subscribers, the next channel is attached to it, and a grid is built.
Telegram channel and its monetization – the main directions
Let’s look at the points, what are the ways to make a profit from the information channel.
- CREATE AND SELL YOUR PRODUCT – anything from pickup courses to love potions.
- CONSULTATIONS – suitable for psychologists and teachers-consultations on various topics. For example, you can publish any articles of your own authorship, and then hold consultations via Skype with those who are interested in it.
- SELLING SOMEONE ELSE’s PRODUCT – selling anything for % – a lot of headaches and unnecessary gestures (you are not responsible for the quality of the product, which means that it can “fly” from the end buyer). Sale of burnt goods from China through Avito and Yula.
- NATIVE ARBITRATION – we take an offer from the seller. We pack his link to the sale link in the article, post it on the channel, get money from this for each buyer who comes. At the moment, this is actively used by banks and microfinance organizations. For example, you can get from 1,500 to 2,500 rubles from one loan application.
- BARTER – advertising other channels for “greyhound puppies”. For example, you have a channel about smartphones, tablets and other hardware. You can receive products from online stores, make reviews on them and then keep them for yourself or sell them.
- PRIVATE GROUPS – a closed group or subscription channel that subscribes for money gets access to content. It works as a passive income. In this area, channels with pornography, information products, sports betting enthusiasts, scammers of all types and varieties, as well as those who have access to content that “mere mortals” do not have access to are firmly rooted.
- SELLING CONTENT – you came up with something and sell it on the channel. You can collect donations from subscribers. For example, so that there are no ads. For example, you have a large channel with a number of subscribers from 100,000 and the content is very high quality. You can attach an entry stating that the channel needs support. Leave your Yandex. Money wallet, to which users can send from 100 to 10,000 rubles, depending on the capabilities.
- DIRECT ARBITRATION – a large channel, a lot of subscribers, each post with an affiliate link advertising some channel. We have a percentage of leads, we have money from advertising channels.
Where do I start to create a Telegram channel?
First of all, as a future owner, you need to clarify a number of points for yourself. You need to define for yourself:
- Who is your Target Audience (hereinafter CA);
- The age of your future subscribers (from 18 to 45 years, for example);
- The geography of their habitat (hereinafter GEO);
- Marital status (married/married / have children);
- Interests of potential subscribers (in addition to your channel, of course);
- Solvency of subscribers (it is much easier for an adult to pay with a card than for a schoolboy who lives at the expense of his parents);
- The “pain” of the channel audience (these are the answers to the questions that “torment” potential subscribers).
How to identify all these parameters? Exclusively on the intuitive-logical level, in other words, to build a working hypothesis and make adjustments to it. This is achieved by conducting surveys and in personal correspondence with users.
How to maintain a Telegram channel on a regular basis?
It is necessary to choose a corporate style of addressing your audience. But be careful at the same time. For example, slang words like “posons” will not go on the channel with historical facts and will work perfectly on the channel dedicated to the pickup truck.
It is optimal to come up with your own appeal to the audience, if you communicate quite closely with it.
Another good way to communicate with your audience is when you change your presentation style from time to time. It is enough to do 1 to 5. So that the subscriber’s eye stumbles upon an unusual format and is not blurred.
An important moment!
In information channels, traditions that are formed over time are of great importance, in entertainment channels, the stylization of the channel is in the first place.
This is necessary in order to choose the manner of communication with the audience, the design of the channel, the options for submitting this or that information, product/service. This will be necessary when you decide to draw attention to the channel through other sources. For example, through targeted advertising on Facebook.
A few words about the appearance of your channel:
Your channel must have a unique name. It is not necessary to make it ultra-short, the main thing here is that it does not have direct associations with competitors, so that subscribers are not confused.
Make a bright and eye-catching avatar. Optimally bright red. It best attracts attention in a series of channels to which the user is subscribed. The eye physically clings to it.
The question is often asked: “Do I need a chat for a channel?”
There is no direct answer. Sometimes it is necessary, but then you will have to deal with spammers on a regular basis, and this takes a lot of time. There is no exact solution. At your discretion.
To work with the channel and groups, use a special resource called @combot. In order for it to work, you must have an open Messenger, and open the link through the Tor browser (“thank you” RCN).
In the chat, you can organize various contests, increasing the interest of the audience, in addition, you can enter your own rules, awarding points to certain users. As a result, you get an audience that is tailored specifically to your channel.
New article: “Promotion of telegram channel“.