In his last article, which is called “Why do you need a Telegram channel?” the basic basics were understood. In this article, we will talk about how the promotion of the channel’s telegrams takes place.
Before we start talking about what and how we will need to work, I would like to focus readers ‘ attention on the fact that the channel should be treated lightly. This is not the penal servitude to which you were exiled, where you have to plow from dawn to dusk. The easier you treat it, considering it as a hobby, the faster you will achieve the desired results, since in this case the channel will bring you positive emotions in this case
Promotion of telegrams channels – methods
Promotion of the Telegram channel through chats.
Create or buy an account in Telegram. We start searching for chats with the number of subscribers from 500 to 2,000. We make a list of chats in a separate document. The quantity should be about 100 pieces. We scored a base – excellent. Now you will have to sit at the computer for a while. We go through this list and join every 5 chats, then take a fifteen-minute break and again 5 chats until the list ends.
The next step can only be called a SPAM. That’s what we’re going to do. Here we will need @postbot – for quick use of prepared posts. Or, alternatively, create a new channel in your account, in it an advertising post about your channel. And we send it to those chats.
And we repeat this practice until we have enough strength. Usually enough for 100-200-300 mailings (chats).
The main disadvantage of this scheme: they can ban the main channel, which is unpleasant + spend a lot of time at the computer.
Promotion of the Telegram channel through the organization of selections
We create a selection of channels that includes your channel: a link to the channel and a brief description of what is presented on it, under the sauce of what you subscribe to and regularly read.
The next step is to contact the admins of channels of similar topics with the number of users from 1,000 to 3,000 and agree that they post this post (of course, the channel that posts this post removes the link to itself from it). As a result, you place ads on all these channels and you are doing well. In a sense, this is mutual PR.
Purchase of advertising on other channels
1) We can go through a wide range of topics. 2) You can select channels based on your topic and order ads from them.
We make a good advertising post without clickbait. Why without it? The quality of the audience in this case is low.
Ad Post Script:
- A question or statementthat clarifies your potential subscriber’s pain.
- We increase the impact in the next sentence – a waste of effort, time, money, etc.
- Offering to solve a problem with specific numbers is good for making a decision – people love numbers, especially when they’re in their favor.
- Closing a post is a call to subscribe with a supplement – on this channel you will find everything you need to solve your pain.
- We add a negative emotion: fools are not allowed to enter – a person does not consider himself stupid, even if he is a fool, so he will definitely visit the channel.
We are looking for channels for the purchase of advertising:
1) https://tgstat.ru/ – here we look for options for ourselves and sharpen them, respectively, for ourselves, testing different options. I do not see much point in going into the decoding of positions on this site, since there are hints in which everything is extremely simple and clear.
So, we’re at tgstat.ru – we are looking for channels that are actively advertised, of course, on your topic, and look at their activity for 7 days, while an important indicator for us is an epp of more than 20%.
How to identify the channel from which you can get the most profit?
1) Select the channels of the desired topic.
2) Look at those that were actively advertised.
3) We look at what result it brought them for a period of 7 days.
We calculate the conversion rate as follows: Total coverage of the ad post / number of subscribers received. The higher the better, which is logical.
2) http://telemetr.me/ – here we analyze the TOP channels where they are purchased, and try to repeat the experience.
Now go to telemetr.me and we look at how the channel was advertised there and what profit it received. Data from both of these resources often do not match, so we calculate an approximate average. Oh, and by the way, telemetr.me – this is a paid resource by subscription. Either change your accounts constantly, or sign up for a subscription.
In principle, this is all the information for today that I wanted to share, but there will definitely be a continuation, since the topic is very interesting.