In order to create a website, you need to decide what you want to show to your visitors. For example, you need a simple website. Its main components are several important pages of the site, such as:
- The main page of the site, which displays all the most important information that you want to convey to the user in the first place.
- A page about your company or business, as such. This page usually contains the history of the company, its mission, goals and objectives.
- The services page tells you about what services you provide. It provides general information. Small excerpts.
- The next page is your employees. The very people with whom your potential customers will have to communicate and interact.
- The next page is dedicated to news or useful materials about your business that may be of interest not only to you, but also to site visitors.
- The penultimate page, when you need a simple website, is a page with examples of your work. For example, it can be the smiles of satisfied customers of a dental clinic. With the ability to see how it was before contacting you, and how it became after.
- The last page of your future site is the contact page. It contains all your contact information: map, phone numbers, email, etc.
Creating a website involves:
There are several options when you need an Internet site. This may be a situation that I described above, or, for example, you needed a turnkey landing page in order to tell about yourself or a separate service in the form of a call to action/
Sites such as the turnkey landing page are created for the purpose of quickly selling a product or service. You’ve probably seen similar resources. I posted a special example of such a resource on my website.
Its main characteristic is that it is created for a maximum of two products. Very often it is used to advertise educational services. For example, when you need a website for a college. It is ideal for inviting people to an event dedicated to the opening of a new educational direction.
When you need a simple website, and not a turnkey landing page, then you should pay attention to the option with the organization of online learning opportunities. This direction has become particularly relevant during the pandemic. It is much easier for people to study at home on a laptop than to go to classes in business centers.
In this case, the site structure is initially created, in which all areas of study are prescribed, so that it is understandable first of all to students. You can take existing projects as a basis, but you should not focus only on them. There is a high probability that their structure will not suit you or is not convenient for site visitors.
When a person decides: “I want a website!”, then it is immersed in a huge number of offers from all possible organizations. As practice shows, advertising or digital agencies prefer to work with large clients. All the rest, who have a budget of 1000 to 5000 euros, they prefer to focus on social networks. Usually, people try to instill the idea that they do not need a website and it will be enough to have a page on instagram, on which you need to place various creative images. It is worth noting that the production of such content (photos, videos and text) is usually very expensive.
Therefore, “I want to order a website!” is just the beginning of the journey. The moment when the search for a contractor to create a site begins. It is not necessary that you will like the future resource. When you need an Internet site, it is better to listen to what you are recommended by a person who is professionally engaged in their creation. This is very important. The developer thinks through everything to the smallest detail. Where and what text to place, how to name the pages, so that the visitor can immediately understand everything, just by their name.
Как правильно оптимизировать ваш сайт под запросы пользователей. These are all very important components, not to mention usability (appearance and ease of use of the site by visitors).