When do I need a store website?
The answer to this question is what kind of business you have. By and large, it is very problematic to work on the Internet without a website. Especially when you have not one product or service, but several hundred or even thousands. If, for example, you are engaged in the provision of legal services, then you definitely need a website, since you can use it to inform your clients about changes in legislation. Publish customer reviews, notify potential customers about promotions or discounts.
The online store in this case is a slightly expanded version of the site. A project of this type can be presented in two ways:
- Online store with the ability to pay for goods directly on the site. For example, an online store selling cell phones.
- The client chooses the desired model, pays for it and in the evening the courier brings it to his home or office.
Online store in the form of a catalog with the ability to view the product from different angles and apply for it. This option is used when a particular product has many derivatives. For example, this may apply to stretch ceilings. In this case, an application is made for a specific position. After that, a specialist arrives. Performs the necessary measurements, finds out additional details from the client and only then calculates the final cost of the order.
You have decided that you need to make an online store.
Where should I start?
First, you need to decide what it will perform. What tasks will he have for the client. It is optimal in this case to look at the sites of your competitors and find out which of them has the most convenient user interface. From the client’s point of view, of course, not yours.
There are such stores that have a very pleasant appearance, but it is extremely difficult for the user to use them. Such a project will be of little use. It will work at a loss.
- Purchase a hosting service and a domain name (the address of your website on the Internet).
- Decide on the design of the store. In this case, I will help you. I will select the best option for the appearance of the resource. So that it looks beautiful on any kind of device.
- After that, you need to decide which pages will provide information about the company, and which will be responsible for the product catalog itself.
- You will need to create a price list with the products.
It will include:
- Product Category;
- Article number;
- The quantity of goods;
In fact, there can be a huge number of product characteristics. Here I have indicated only a few.
After you have decided on all these points, you pass the information to me. I can make some adjustments to it, having previously agreed them with you.
All. At this stage, my work begins.
At the end of my work, you will receive the following:
- The online store is filled with unique texts and images.
- Fully ready online store with 30 (thirty) positions, they are included in the price. If the number of positions you have is more than 30, then the deposit of each next one costs 5 euros;
- Your own corporate email. The number of mailboxes is not limited. From 1 to 1000 inclusive;
- The online store is activated and configured the Yandex office. This means that your customers can pay for their purchases in a convenient way: using bank cards, payment systems, or any other means;
- Feedback forms are configured and enabled;
- Social media accounts are connected. If you don’t have them, I’ll create them and fill them with the original content. And also set up the integration of products from the site to social networks;
- Analytics systems are installed in order to track the reaction of visitors to your online store, and so that you understand which pages of the store show more interest.
In fact, after you have decided that: “I want to open an online store!”, you can only contact me by email or via messenger. Discuss the details. Sign a contract. Make an advance payment. And all-to wait for the result.
You can see examples of online storesin my portfolio.